|APU||1. Support for Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5/E3-1200 v6 processors/Intel® Core™ processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
* For Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 / 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors support need to update the latest BIOS.
2. L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Chipset||1. Intel® C232 Chipset|
|Memory||1. 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
2. Dual channel memory architecture
3. Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules
4. Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
5. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Audio||1. Realtek® ALC892 codec
2. High Definition Audio
4. Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||1. Intel® GbE LAN chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
2. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCI Express slots. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x1 mode when a PCI Express x1 slot is populated.
3. 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
4. 2 x PCI slots
1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
2. 1 x SATA Express connector
* The SATA Express connector is not compatible with regular SATA devices.
3. 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
4. Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, and SATA connectors.
|Multi-Graphics Technology||1. Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technology|
1. 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
2. 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors||1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4. 1 x SATA Express connector
5. 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
6. 1 x CPU fan header
7. 3 x system fan headers
8. 1 x front panel header
9. 1 x front panel audio header
10. 1 x S/PDIF Out header
11. 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
12. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
13. 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
14. 1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
15. 1 x serial port header
16. 1 x parallel port header
17. 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1. 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
2. 1 x PS/2 mouse port
3. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
4. 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
5. 1 x RJ-45 port
6. 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|I/O Controller||1. iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||1. System voltage detection
2. CPU/System temperature detection
3. CPU/System fan speed detection
4. CPU/System overheating warning
5. CPU/System fan fail warning
6. CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
|BIOS||1. 2 x 64 Mbit flash
2. Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3. Support for DualBIOS™
4. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||1. Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
2. Support for Q-Flash
3. Support for Smart Switch
4. Support for Xpress Install
|Bundle Software||1. Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System||1. Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
2. Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|Form Factor||1. ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 20.0cm|
|Remark||1. Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.