- Socket FM2+ supports AMD FM2+/FM2 A-series APU
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology
- Dedicated audio hardware zone with Audio Noise Guard design
- HDMI 1.4, D-sub ports for multi-display support
- Native USB 3.0 and SATA3 ports with RAID support
- GIGABYTE UEFI BIOS
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- Solid capacitors for APU VRM design
1. AMD A series processors
2. AMD Athlon™ series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Memory||1. 2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
2. Dual channel memory architecture
3. Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
4. Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:
1. 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
2. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
3. Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
|Audio||1. Realtek® ALC887 codec
2. High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
4. Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
2. 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
3. 1 x PCI slot
|Storage Interface|| Chipset:
1. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2. Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
|Multi-Graphics Technology||1. Support for AMD CrossFire™ technology
2. Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
1. 2x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
2. 8x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors||1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
4. 1 x APU fan header
5. 2 x system fan headers
6. 1 x front panel header
7. 1 x front panel audio header
8. 1 x S/PDIF Out header
9. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
10. 1 x serial port header
11. 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
12. 1 x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors||1. 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2. 1 x D-Sub port
3. 1 x DVI-D port
4. 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
5. 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
6. 1 x RJ-45 port
7. 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||1. System voltage detection
2. APU/System temperature detection
3. APU/System fan speed detection
4. APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
|BIOS||1. 2 x 64 Mbit flash
2. Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3. Support for DualBIOS™
4. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||1. Support for @BIOS
2. Support for Q-Flash
3. Support for Xpress Install
4. Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
5. Support for Smart Recovery 2
6. Support for ON/OFF Charge
|Bundle Software||1. Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)|
|Operating System||1. Support for Windows 8.1/7 32-bit/64-bit
2. Support for Windows XP 32-bit
* To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2+ Kaveri APU.
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
|Form Factor||1. Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm|
|Remark||1. Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.