|APU||1. Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
2. L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Chipset||1. Intel® B250 Express Chipset|
|Memory||1. 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
2. Dual channel memory architecture
3. Support for DDR4 2400* / 2133 MHz memory modules
4. Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
5. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
6. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1. 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
2. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
3. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
|Audio||1. Realtek® ALC887 codec
2. High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
4. Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||1. Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
2. 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
2. 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
1. 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
2. 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors||1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4. 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
5. 1 x CPU fan header
6. 1 x system fan header
7. 1 x front panel header
8. 1 x front panel audio header
9. 1 x S/PDIF Out header
10. 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
11. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
12. 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
13. 1 x serial port header
14. 1 x parallel port header
15 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1. 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2. 1 x D-Sub port
3. 1 x DVI-D port
4. 1 x HDMI port
5. 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
6. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
7. 1 x RJ-45 port
8. 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|I/O Controller||1. iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||1. Voltage detection
2. Temperature detection
3. Fan speed detection
4. Overheating warning
5. Fan fail warning
6. Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
|BIOS||1. 2 x 64 Mbit flash
2. Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3. Support for DualBIOS™
4. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||1. Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
2. Support for 3TB+ Unlock
3. Support for Q-Flash
4. Support for Xpress Install
|Bundle Software||1. Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
2. Intel® Smart Response Technology
|Operating System||1. Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
2. Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|Form Factor||1. Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 19.3cm|
|Remark||1. Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.