AMD Ryzen™ processor
AMD 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon™ processor
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
|Memory||1. 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
2. Dual channel memory architecture
3. Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2667*/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
* Support for higher than DDR4 2667 MHz may vary by CPU.
4. Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
5. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
6. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics|| Integrated Graphics Processor:
1. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
2. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Audio||1. Realtek® ALC887 codec
2. High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
4. Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||1. Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
|Expansion Slots||1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2. 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
|Storage Interface||1. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2. Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
1. 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
2. 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
3. 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
1. 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
|Internal I/O Connectors||1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
4. 1 x CPU fan header
5. 1 x system fan header
6. 1 x front panel header
7. 1 x front panel audio header
8. 1 x S/PDIF Out header
9. 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
10. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
11. 1 x serial port header
12. 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
13. 1 x speaker header
14. 1 x chassis intrusion header
15. 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1. 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2. 1 x D-Sub port
3. 1 x DVI-D port
4. 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
5. 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
6. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
7. 1 x RJ-45 port
8. 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||1. Voltage detection
2. Temperature detection
3. Fan speed detection
4. Overheating warning
5. Fan fail warning
6. Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
|BIOS||1. 2 x 128 Mbit flash
2. Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
3. Support for DualBIOS™
4. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features||1. Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
USB DAC UP 2
2. Support for Q-Flash
3. Support for Xpress Install
|Bundle Software||1. Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System||1. Support for Windows 10 64-bit
2. Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.0cm|
|Remark||1. Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.